4 days ago
A lot of activities this week!
Remember: Submissions are due October 31st before 13:00 CET.
1. Webinars: DM & PAM, AMQ, Fuse and Application Runtimes
Recordings and material on our blog: https://redhat-hackathon.github.io/blog/update-upcoming-webinars/
2. New Blogs posted for information and inspiration!
- What is good code?
- How to make a great submission video
- Webinar recap: Cloud Native Business Automation
4. A reminder on the Prizes
- 10,000€ Cash Prize for…
11 days ago
It’s a week of webinars next week! Learn more about Red Hat tools for the hackathon and ask the questions you need to create the winning app.
Authenticating your applications using Red Hat Single Sign On
14 days ago
We are halfway through the Red Hat ReBoot CX - EMEA challenge!
Submissions are due October 31st before 13:00 CET.
Here are some suggestions and activities to help with your submissions:
1. Start your submission now
Starting a submission is a good way to make sure that your app meets the requirements. There’s nothing worse than getting to the deadline, only to realize that you’re missing a key component. Remember: once you submit a project, you can keep editing it as needed at any time prior to the submission deadline. Need a primer on how the submission form works?…
25 days ago
Good to see so many of you registered for our hackathon and starting to look around at the resources. You probably still have a lot of questions about AppDev our Red Hat Managed Platform so here are a few things to help you figure it out:
Webinar: Tuesday, September 24: 16:00 CET (30 minutes)
The big picture: How the Red Hat Open Source stack fits together
If you missed the webinar, you can watch the recording here.
Or Check out the Slides here on Speaker Deck.
In this webinar we will give an introduction to the open source philosophy…
about 1 month ago
Every great hack requires a number of key fundamentals. Here’s our Top 5 to get you started on your way to success:
- A great idea! Check out our blog on What We Mean by CX to get your ideas flowing.
- A great community. Whether or not you have started building your project, the Red Hat ReBoot CX Slack Workspace is the perfect place to connect with other developers! Not only can you bounce ideas off each other and ask other developers for technical help, but you can also use the Slack Workspace to ask the Hackathon team questions!
- A great…